Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Exhaustion

My brain.  Today is a day where everything is just swirling inside.  Good thoughts, bad thoughts, exhaustion (mentally and emotionally, not physically). 

Fear.  Fear of things happening in the world.  Coronavirus, natural disasters, political crap.

Hope.  Hope for future things.  Ella duel enrollment, Eli possible services or change in school or both.

Trying to get things checked off the list.  But one or two things get done and then I don't want to anymore. 

Eli didn't feel like doing school.  Me neither.  We do it.  Then I don't want to do my stuff.  Brain is done. 

I'm sure this might not make sense.  If your brain hasn't been done before you got up for the day, you may not understand.  Someone posted this.  It spoke to me.  Don't mind the language. 


Sorry.  Kind of.

So this morning I got up despite not wanting to.  Worked out with husband.  I was happy about it. 

Then I did this little workout thing and walked on the treadmill. 

Drank water, took my vitalbiome, drank my Slim, and more water.  

Late breakfast had my Lean with collagen smoothie.  I was a little better right then.  Eli also had a smoothie which made me feel like a winning mom.
I took my x-factor, Metaburn, and antidepressant with it.  Considering upping the dose.
Water, water, water, BioCleanse.  Big ole salad for lunch. 

Water, Water, a Few Peanut M&Ms, water. BioCleanse, then Active.  Then I resumed my fast except water.  

Evening is weird for me.  If I don't eat, I'm not hungry. But I know from experience if I eat ONE thing even it'll turn it all on and I'll want to eat it all!  For better fasting I should have had extra protein, but didn't feel like it. 

So before bed I'll have Probio5, Mega-x and Ease.  
Water, water, water. 
Grace needs to be on the menu too I think.

Blessings in health and happiness-





No comments:

Post a Comment