Monday, January 27, 2020

I'm tired of coming up with titles

...so that's the title.

That's what I got today.  Low energy and motivation.

However, Ella got my out of bed this morning and we ran intervals and did a little extra!


Had some water, my Vitalbiome, and Slim.  

For breakfast was my smoothie with Lean and Collagen, X-factor, Metaburn and antidepressant. 


More water, water, water, BioCleanse, a few girl scout cookies (what?!) and water.  I decided that January didn't count.  It's been such a crazy roller coaster. What I post isn't even half of it, and I'm pretty dang transparent.  I also am just so tired.  I don't know if it's the meds, the crazy sleep schedules off and on because of races and changes in routine, or what.  But it's nuts. 


Late afternoon I had a salad (and lets be honest, a couple more thin mints and a handful of M&Ms) and not pictured some ham with it.  


Water, water, water, BioCleanse.  

I skipped dinner because I wanted to fast a little and I know hormonal speaking evening is best, and I've had a little too much junk food (all day Saturday at Epcot) so my stomach is wondering what the heck I'm doing to it.  

So much more water, Probio5, Mega-X, and Ease and going to bed soon. 

Going to get up and drag my husband out of bed for workout tomorrow!

Blessings in Health and Happiness-


No comments:

Post a Comment