Friday, January 24, 2020

Push the wagon back on the road again...

You know when I go quiet awhile something has happened.  Usually something stressful- like crazy work hours, doctors appointments or something like that.

In this case, it was a combination.  A social security phone call, work training, a doctors appointment that was VERY stressful, and helping someone out that was a huge strain. 

So once again, I feel like I'm starting over.  The amazing news is it didn't take weeks to get back!  That's a win!  When you don't go months between getting back to it, then you're progressing!

So today I did a thing- I used my Disney pass for the first time!  Yay! 

I had myself a fun day at Animal Kingdom all by myself.  I was debating going by myself, but then decided self care is needed!!!

So after I had my slim and Active, my smoothie (not pictured) and morning supplements, I took the kids to their respected areas and took off for Disney!


Oh, rewind a minute- I did exercise this morning with Ella too! 

And I met a friend for lunch at a restaurant in Pandora area and it was sooo good and pretty healthy too!

The restaurant was Satu'li Canteen and this was Combination Bowl: Grilled Beef and Chicken over noodles with herb dressing. 

After I was done wondering and riding rides, I headed home and grabbed a chocolate bar.  Whoops.  

Dinner was lowish-carb pizzas on tortillas with veggies on top and salad on the side. 

Sorry it's sideways. I'm too lazy to fix it today. 

Oh, and I had my BioCleanse between each meal and took 5 bottles of water with me to the parks and had more when I got home.

So overall, not too shabby.  I'll take it considering what life has been.  If someone can just gift me around $50k it would help decrease my stress a lot and it would be easier to focus on healthy habits. Just saying.

I'll take my Probio5, Mega-X and Ease and go to bed soon!

Blessings in Health and Happiness!







No comments:

Post a Comment