Thursday, January 16, 2020

No to stress eating....okay cheesecake is fine.

Sooooo... last night I had a little headache and wasn't feeling awesome emotionally, so I didn't do my food journal- so this will cover today and yesterday. 

So yesterday I got up, had my Vitalbiome, Slim and Active, then went on an interval run with Ella.

Breakfast was my Lean and Collagen smoothie with my X-factor, Ease and Metaburn


Then I took Eli in for his testing. Drank lots of water, had my BioCleanse.  Eli needed a snack and came out and we shared some strawberries. 
Then lunch was a hodge podge of stuff I could pack.  Boiled eggs, turkey meat, grapes, and carrots. 

More water, some BioCleanse, and water.  When we got home, I made BBQ chicken pizzas on low-carb flat breads and had it with Caesar Salad.  


Honestly, I also ate some skittles.  The truth.  Mentally it was a very rough day for me.....so there.  Had my Probio5, Mega-X, Ease, and antidepressant and went to bed.  

I didn't get up to work out with my husband, but he was good and did his workout. I had my Vitalbiome, Slim and Active.  Then I ran a mile then did a Plexus beginner workout from the Facebook page.  


Then I had my Lean and Collagen smoothie with x-factor and Metaburn.  Some dingbat ran out of Ease.  Whoops.  


Water, Water, Water, BioCleanse, cheese stick.  


Then a banana....


Lunch was supposed to be a low carb spinach wrap but I maybe only ate 5 bites.  Didn't taste good. 


I had another cheese stick (not pictured) and lots of water, more BioCleanse and then dinner was mexican rice, turkey smoked sausage, and green beans.  It really hit the spot.  


So since emotionally it has been a rough day, my mom brought over cheesecake.  Definitely enabling, but I'm okay with some self medication for today, since I did actually workout.  


So now I'm satisfied although still in the dumps.  I haven't had this rough of an emotional time since starting on medications.  I know why- Eli's testing and subsequent fight on school work since restarting school.  The worry of if I'm doing the right things.  All of that.  

So Probio5, Mega-X and some antidepressants and off to bed. 

Blessings in Health and Happiness-


No comments:

Post a Comment