Thursday, January 30, 2020

Great week so far

The last few days have been great with my willpower and new routine.  I've been doing 18/6 intermittent fasting along with continuing to make better choices. 

Starting with Wednesday- got up and exercised- ran intervals with Ella and did the Wednesday exercises but Coco kept trying to wrestle with me while I did crunches! 
So first thing I ate was macaroni salad- not pictured because Eli was using my phone.  Second thing I tried was some fruit snacks- these have no artificial dyes or colors so as a family we wanted to try them out.  Jury is still out.  


Eli had some popcorn and I had some too.  


Then I hadn't had enough veggies, so I made me a broccoli salad.  It was going to be a 7 layer salad before I realized I had no lettuce.  Whoops. 


And before my fast ended- I had some cheese stuffed pretzels.  


Through all of that lots of water, still took all my Plexus stuff per normal routine.  

Today I woke up better.  Didn't exercise first thing because of the other lazy people in the house.   Had my morning routine of Slim, Active, Metaburn, X-factor and antidepressant.  
Then had my Lean and collagen smoothie.

Then I had a blueberry muffin.  Because yum!


Made a chicken curry stew with carrots, mushrooms, onions and roasted cauliflower.  


Had another muffin.  It was good.

During all that time water, water, water.  Had my BioCleanse mid morning.  Had another Active around 3 with my last dose of BioCleanse.  

AND FOR THE FIRST DAY ALL WEEK DIDN'T NEED A NAP!

I also know my waistline is down and bloating is down.  Can't wait to weigh in actually!  

Exercised with Ella and Lyle today too!




So I had my Probio5, Mega-X, Ease and watching Grey's before bed!

Blessings in Health and Happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment